Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zenith-19 Camera Repairs

¨ ¨ · We miss you so much life mia


As
regret that I miss you

if you're all I have,

not get away from my mind,

Even though you are absent,

miss your kisses,

your serenity,

your quietness and necessary

that complement my vices,

your whims, my excesses

miss your mouth,

your healthy and safe sex ...


not matter if I hurry,

to remind you that I love you,

pra calm your anxieties,

that you've always been worried

miss your warnings,

phone calls attention,

your devotion
, your effort

to see your dream,

when apparently

are asleep,

spare no measures,

to satisfy my desires,

once again, I repeat myself

I miss you so my love.


Luckily you are in me, thank goodness

kissed me,

luckily you found me ...

as I miss you my love, I miss your

excesses

miss your sleep,

in my arms,

miss your perfidy,

to get so pretty,

to make every little thing that flattered

pleasure,

feel that women

I have is the most beautiful, sensual

desirable, reliable, loving adorable

spiritually,

I have ever had ...

miss you in a vacuum,

in every time and place,

've always been there, you do not stop

be in my heart, beating
distance
always

our love pure and sacred

is Alzara,

rejuvenated, but I miss you

strange, my love will never lose

,

I will always be with you,

because I love you my love. Felipe


Brea










0 comments:

Post a Comment