Monday, February 14, 2011

Firex Battery Connector

¨ · · A will love, forever Love ·


I love you, all

nights
my soul loves you,

my love awaits you,

you know my love,

always waiting for you,

my love I think,

dreams of you and know

life
much I love you mine ...


know I love you.

I wait,

a world with you,

always by your side,

expect a Senar

a call, a sigh

a voice that I day I love you ...

I'm dying for a sweet kiss,

of your lips taste honey.


one I love you, love

because I love you,

my life I called,

my life waiting for you, my life I

names,

in every love given,

your heart, in a

know I love you I shudder to think of you,

to wish you, to kiss

a desire, a

I love you because I love you so much my love. ..


My love waits for you naked so,

it vibrates your body,

when you whisper words of love

,

pronounce your name, my love ... My love waits

night

hold you in my arms,

you know, that I am

know that I am,

for a moment,

you are,

the blessing of pleasure,

to give you my opinion,

my life, every word of love. Felipe


Brea.



0 comments:

Post a Comment