Friday, February 4, 2011

Live Online Skatepark

loving you endlessly ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨



Tonight
desire therefore

kiss without stopping,

your skin gently,

your chest
groups,

deliver smoothness,

my hands on your skin,

waist down your dream,

brings me to lose myself in your body,

in a world of rose petals,

delivered to your tenderness,

in a world of roses ...

craving for love without end,

the desire of my follies,

to make

satisfy my madness,

in the eternal
beach

of your nakedness ...


I desire to do

a crazy yet tender,

and beautiful wild

as being in a jungle,

then I become a beast,

because I enjoy,

your body tonight ...


So, your insides will fall

down on your skin,

me meeting with your chalice,

sweet desire,

every moment,

with sweet caress,

game with your delights,

the same time

give you pleasure,

in the eternal night ...

why not all

give me that pleasure,

I love so much, regalame

your love day and night,

your beautiful
heart, my happiness,

Entregame intense nights,

of your love, your love

nights illusions and charm ...

sleep makes you calm,

next to my heart,

providing you with an
romanticism

that resides in my heart,

siemteme and discover,

I love you,

body and soul,

I dream, I wish

sususurrarte Ear,

tell you tonight,

life I love you mine,

I wrap up your infinite tenderness,

I feel, I
consume

makes you eat,

no longer slow, give me that such

my love I want ...

love you keep part of me,

still out there, you stay

still mine tonight,

up my end ...

I get entangled in your skin,

in your flesh, your lips

to take and taste,

with you that honey,

that you bring ...

calcines I love you,

you only think,

and you know how it grows,

love and passion ...

We know that we want to sleep

stuck in one skin

sheltered in his lap,

warm with our love,

just let me live,

on your skin, in your being

and nestling every day in you,

let me every morning ambush,

all full moon nights,

tender kisses, caresses

delivered to your being,

craving for love without end,

to
last minute of the night.


Felipe Brea









0 comments:

Post a Comment