Thursday, February 24, 2011

Soundboards Taylor Swift

a shower for my melancholy


so much time and so much laziness
starting to grow in the corners
sometimes imagine I'm just
coffee stain settled to the bottom of a well

From Sun to the Moon
there is an abyss that has no purpose
but the desire to find God among the bones

sacked me every second
to think that the clean hands
serve as something to blow my nose with
conscience


shot but I'm half a world
giving birth sparks to fuel the fire of unknown platoons

this loneliness embraced my wife keeps warning
mosquitoes
and sleepless eyes are almost always
customers by knowing ourselves anything near a

nobody knows the pain of being free
of what they did not want to be free
and yet I have the solitude in a body
not know where you drain the enthusiasm

suddenly gave for calling
old and we filled the days with empty
with truces and fatigue while
and not knowing what to do with the goodbyes

here I am in
corners
remaking life among patches

sometimes see God raining
not do miracles
afternoon
then knelt to pray for rain
to undo the memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment