Thursday, February 24, 2011

Deposit Interest Formula

Feel me deep inside you.



love come on over,

my body you want,

calls you with passion,

extremece
your skin only,

to hear my voice,

with rapturous passion.


you sleepless nights, I surprise you

in the wake thinking of you,

give me a kiss,

regalame a dream,

and deep inside you feel me ...

make love to you is to shout and silence

our dreams, providing you with an

at dawn,

a kiss on your cheek,

fill of caressing, kissing your neck

,

fill your whole body,

my love, surrendered

you feel me deep inside you,

my loneliness, my silence

to give you a world

of my poems of love, my eternal life

fantasies.


Sienteme all my love,

see, wish me, feel me God

I beseech you,

give me your eternal light of love, desire

make love to you,

in the night of full moon.

Come, my beloved

my body you want love,

need my feeling, my desire

feel me as I caress you slowly

rodeo,

my arms, I have

hunger,

your sweet kisses ...


closer, fear not

to my touch, feel

see me

open the door of your love, feel me

mine life I want to see you,

awakening of a new day, with you

feel me if

feel me love deep inside you, you, uuff

uuff, God AsIII, feel love

deepest ecstasy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment