Monday, February 14, 2011

How Can I Tell If My Dental Implant Is Ok

Uroboros.


My dementia undermines gorigoris November: Will
evicted. Some of the world


And I carry the soul inside, remaining flowers, kisses, tears shed.

An electric gun
hugs my forehead feathers in the heat of a tender.

As a fur coat covered with virgin
That envy the naked figure of Cassandra,
A wind hurls me insisting suicide. From November 1

cracked like a geyser, open
From November 1 to me like two legs, from the days
crush me.

Pain, an empty dream forced me
but got lost on the bones of kissing as
a monk who is lost in the breasts of a peasant.

history I have no burning like a mushroom cloud of ash,
not shake me Jesus with their aura of vultures calling
food but I peat, and everything just a drop of solitude without caring hands.

From November 1
boat come and I find another month to die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment