Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You For Sharing This Special

° ° ° The flame of passion ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨

¨
ignites passion,

when my hands roam,

every pore of your skin,

when I look,

feel
discover

your most hidden essence,

so discover the source,

your deepest desire,

warmer desired

so you, me
you be
every night slave

your dream of love ...

so we feed them,

of our desires,

created your moans,

of my desires of passion, love

by both.


Tonight we light, our

bodies, we will join

by desire,

by slide,

like soft fur,

delizare each finger,

for your skin to touch,

source of desires,

of your sex. ..

to drown in a sea of \u200b\u200bemotions

pleasure, we

feelings, dancing

skin on skin,

seduced you and I possessed,

satisfied by our kisses,

delivered in body and soul

and infinite force,

to sit on,

in the passion of desire ...

my love, my hands

tireless caress you,

the unspeakable aroma,

your soft breasts, my breath

want inahlarte,

catch your moans of pleasure,

feed my blood,

with your breath, tremble

your sighs, make you shiver

,

with my kisses, my tongue go

,

every pore of your skin,

your throat, your belly look

dip,

in your eyes open,

make senseless,

hearing in my voice,

when we break the silence, the breath

susurrrante,

of moaning in ecstasy

deeper,

you and me, tonight

lit, the desire

the flame of passion


Felipe Brea







0 comments:

Post a Comment