Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dinner Invitation Wording People Pay Their Way

awake Waiting for love again


Tonight I watch,

poured
your nakedness,

impregnating bed

which flower in the morning

offering its smells,

that fragile, butterfly

opening its wings,

asleep on my chest,

with a kiss in her beautiful cheek.


Still, I feel defeated

you tie around my waist,

softening my heart,

with your breasts erect

entangling me in your pien,

touching your chalice,

making your body

to my shelter and bedding.


Your breasts take refuge

on my soft hands,

bulge
distilling the smell,

of our desire,

move, glide

twist,
spill

and back burn in the flames ...

but for you, give me ...


care
And all your dreams,

as my own life,

brushing your hair, but without waking

...

're so beautiful naked asleep ...

to wait awake

love to return. Felipe




Brea

0 comments:

Post a Comment