Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lexar Memory Stick Pro Duo 4gb Hp Laptop

¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ I tangle in your chalice ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨



Enredando your hair,

in my fingers, entanglement

my mouth on your neck,

entangling my lips for your skin,

tangle your legs about my waist,

tangle my kisses in your sighs,

tangle my air in your moan,

entanglement my touch,

on your body ...

Enredo your breasts, skin on my

mess your ass in my hands,

tangle your pleasure on my soul,

mess me about your sex,

between my lips,

feel like you wish,

seizes me

so entangled my sheets,

come to be entangled

on your body ...

I tangle in your passion,

tangle your pleasure,

causing mine,

tangling your trembling,

altering mine,

tangled
your kiss,

and your lame incessant

tangled
your joy,

to feel full of passion,

tangled my mouth,

in your juice more exciting,

entangled to nectar ,

tangled feverish pace,

in the eternal night ...

I mess into your belly

my body, my desire

tangle my tongue in your sex

so I feel you, tangled

your dedication to my passion,

tangled
your laughter, your groans and your gasps ...

I mess your breath,

tangle my pleasure,

your hair pinned,

so you will feel, my hands tangled

on your chalice, your orgasm

most desired
ecstasy,

to know, feel, vibrarte

and extremecerte ...
tangled

in a wave of fire,

mess me breathless,

tangle me inside you,

me the inevitable mess,

more depth of your pleasure,

to be the owner, your chalice

so let me get entangled,

every time you make love.


Felipe Brea

0 comments:

Post a Comment