Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is It Safe To Shop In Alibaba

Enlunado


enlunado

I find the fugitives grasslands drunkenness

My downfall is a powerful cry of farewell

The disease is insurmountable and the Jew who was hiding

began his wandering by between the holes in the fog

I lay no lips to speak like waves

But I insist on knowing that I wind.

I caught the precise sound of the foam,

of fireflies burning silence

spoke to me, remorse bag

revelers that my strange sadness enruidaron

what I talked about founding the voice of the autopsy

and reached the limit to recognize that only uttered a cry ;

each voice carries a hangman's noose,

a terrible corner,

a berth where hungry pelicans dwell tragedy.

I left my pen and started

exile.

A kiss

A

forgotten is what is missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment