Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Play Pokemon Snap On Sixty Force

¨ ¨ ¨ · Your sweet love, I wish that for me. ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨


¨
With the sweet love, I want to

me

I wish to touch the finger,

the edge of your mouth,

I draw,

kiss kiss

as if it came,

of my hands,

as if at a time, first

your mouth, it entreabiera

enough I close my eyes,

to undo it,

Volován to begin ...

I can make you an instant,

mouth I want,

mouth my love chooses,

every day I want more,

our eyes with a look,

desired in each kiss

then my fingers seek

sink into your chalice,

gently caress,

the depth of your chest,

while we kiss,

with kisses,

full of love ...

slip slowly

to your chest until,

your sexuality desired

the desire slipped my mouth,

to your mount venus,

there feel my tongue,

in lively movements

we want, in a short

sweet appetite, sweet love

if we model ,

pain is your sweet love,

bite you in every kiss,

drink the nectar,

your chalice of your sex ...

my tongue started,

in your body, I'll rip

moans of lust,

encarnecidos
your lips,

burning passion,

reach the pleasure center,

in the same pleasure,

you entered, your moans
callus

with kisses my love ...

you feel shaking,

in my body,

as water moon ...

love
finished exhausted

juices in your chalice,

still want my tongue

are water
sexual

the sweet spring,

your sweet desire,

I wish you love me.


Felipe Brea








0 comments:

Post a Comment