Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anyone Hire Interior Decorators For Christmas

¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ Let's make love until the sun rises. · ·


Tonight we love

be mine, I will be
yours

we both, for the sake

tonight will,

make love ...

mirare your naked body,

only with his eyes,

warming up anger,

then I get to you,

and fondles near your face,

to remember each faction,

you whisper slowly,

tell you the hearing,

words of love.

will cover every inch of your skin

,

every part of your body,

feeling you in the glory,

I ask for more pleasure, I will open my

eyes,

to look in yours,

than deep your eyes,

will tell me, you're mine

will feel my hands crawl,

by your crotch ...

though we are lovers of love, life

vertere mine in you,

love, passion and lust in you will feel

die in delirium,

asking me more love.


And the edge of ecstasy,

makes you mine tonight,

so passionate, wild

and when the two come together,

the ecstasy of our union ...

you will remember that one day I told

,

once again make love,

until sunrise. Felipe


Brea







0 comments:

Post a Comment