Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sv2000 Dvd Cannot Finalize

"life of mine, you are my dream


Amor mio you're my dream,

're the magic that I cautva,

when our kisses,

remain prisoners ...

in the brightness of your eyes,

has hidden my hope,

for loving you so much, every day more

when I kiss you I answer,

the shine of your eyes,

because look,

we say I love you so ...

when I hold,

discover love, feel

to live as truly loves.


Because you are my dream,

my heartbeat run to you,

forward to have you,

stuck in my chest,

spell in the most beautiful,

on burning our kisses

encarnecidos of love ...


Today is my light,

love poem,

to get into your body,

from there up,

words of love,

you deliver them,

every time I love you ...

ago
because inside you,

an Eden with the words,

blood is flowing,

through my veins,

to make you
mia, love

will write every word,

made
reality.


Today I wish to dawn,

with sunlight,

providing you with an
pampering touch,

and all hidden kisses ...

in our hands,

hides tenderness,

most sincere and pure,

miestras celebrates the moon,

star in our sky ...

Oh my love, you do to my love,

you give my life, because you

are the Cloths, tenderness

deeper beauty,

estarcontigo desired,

for loving you so, my love

you're my real dream.


Felipe Brea






0 comments:

Post a Comment