Saturday, February 5, 2011

Male Stripper Tie Off

Tied to Your Love · ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨







tie me to your nakedness

of your skin,

enredare me to soft,

your hips,

where gently

ire permeate me,

the sweet smell

of your petals, which sprayed

of desired excitement ...

are these perfumes,

of caresses, cuddles

our wet kiss,

that are mixed in the breathing,

your moans
my desire,

live there in your breath

whispering moans,

which emanate the infinite pleasure,

embracing us with delirium.


Tonight undress,

the veil of your ecstasy,

to start your desires,

is this divine desire

exciting
my senses,

but most divine,

is the essence of your love,

is naked before me,

makes me feel,

the balm of your love.


I
exciting

intoxicating balm of love,

delirium of love,

wetting the wet desire,

describe lust so
,

pace of touch,

I find when I feel,

your hips go,

and come too ...

it tonight,

tie me your sunrise,

to awaken again and again,

the essence of your love,

the pure essence,

of your lips,

that combine,

with the erection of my desire,

tied to your love,

tied satisfaction,

bringing our bodies,

ecstasy of love.


Felipe Brea






0 comments:

Post a Comment