Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fashion Tv Withaut Cloths

FORBIDDEN LOVE ... TU ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨


As I would have you,

in my arms again

make ardent love

go every inch,

cinnamon of your skin,

as we did,

as sorry

as we live,

words of love,

made real in our,

ecstasy of love ...

heat consumed us

the balm of sweat,

traveled on our desire,

of eternal passion ...


Be
overnight,

suavizandote the touch of your skin,

Touching, kissing,

love you, wishing you

by making love ...

if knowing the world,

enjoying the taste,

of our passion,

and remain,

ardent lovers.


entitled Lovers,

love forever,

enjoying every moment,

our forbidden fruit,

that gives us eternal night ...


The night was ours,

was an amazing night, was the night

desired

by our desire,

to love, I felt so alive

so brave, so devoted

because tonight,

the pass with you ...

still remember,

that night where I met you,

to time to see your eyes shining with excitement

,

a concexion emerged,

I realized that you were

,

that sought ...

saw you, and your smile

filled me with joy, because with only

see,

kiss you on sight,

how sweet a kiss, how sweet

eyes,

as light shine,

full moon ...

eyes, kissing, fondling

said it all when we feel,
pronounce
a look at you,

to feel, to kiss

to pamper yourself in my bed of love ...


My love, just look at you

leia all your sweetness,

to the bottom of your heart

,

was not,

that could not be

atrapastes me love,

difucil me is to get out ...


After a few days, I like to see

,

my eyes need to see ...

And I someone who seeks

your forbidden love ... you were

and be my forbidden love ...

only you ... mine life. Felipe


Brea











0 comments:

Post a Comment