Sunday, March 13, 2011

Leather Bracelet Engraved Disney

¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ I love you forever Love ·





I love you with purity,

a desire that beats,

with the urgency of loving

an instant kiss,

in your mouth exciting

encourages you lose,

in this body that burns ,

The passion of our love.

I love you with the strength of my feelings

,

that are yours,

like love, you feel

,

the delight will make you mine,

in my mind,

caressing your body,

at all times. I love you

feeling,

your soul like lava, burning with lust

,

in our bed,

taking you to paradise, with beautiful eyes

, we

with passion, I

your lord, your my love .. ..


I love you like the sun, the moon takes

,

his beloved covering it, kissing

of passion,

in its eclipse of love,

adding to ecstasy,
desired
ours

night of love.


life I love you mine,

feeling like floods,

a chill to understand

all your love is mine

you love me with a single destination,

by loving us as if tomorrow were the last

beat.


life I love you mine,

because without you,

this makes no sense,

know that I belong,

with soul and delirium,

walk through the world like two crazy

united

for love,

do we live,

that we are one heart,

you and me, your my lady your master

I love our love. Felipe


Brea

0 comments:

Post a Comment