Saturday, March 26, 2011

Invitation 1st Death Anniversary

¨ ¨ ° ° The night my love you move





Night came, without realizing

or watching the clock

to know that we step

minutes
hours,

we did not realize,

to wish for love,

to embrace at night,

the approaching twilight, when

dreams, that

magical hours,

when I let go,

by my feelings,

and they lead me back to

your side.

That moment,

are together again ... That moment

em that your kisses,

your smell and your presence,

are so real.

shortly after arriving,

that moment I close them,

eyes kiss

and leave you my imagiancion.

The distance that separates us,

away and sits down again,

my mouth on your lips, my hands caressing

,

my penetrating odor,

your senses, bringing-

us to paradise of love .


My arms around you,

your beautiful body, your body

embraced me,

and after making love,

are tired, sleep

defeats us,

but I can not sleep

I can not stop looking,

I never tire of contemplating

your beautiful face fallen angel, moon-lit

,

your body at rest,

next to mine,

while my right hand,

caress your hair, and left

carried away,

the softness of your skin ...

Night Moves,

while making love. Felipe


Brea

0 comments:

Post a Comment