Saturday, March 5, 2011

Job Interview For Princess Cruise

¨ ¨ ¨ · Together you and I love ¨ ¨ ¨


got to the point,

our bodies met,

with fears but forward,

we merge with kisses,

cuddling, hugs

and sweet caresses.


The soft touch,

of our bodies,

laughter warmed the atmosphere,

sticky skin

approached us ,

in one body.

You felt in love ... temorasa,

anxious at the same time,

my mind refused,

to continue, your body

forced me to follow,

your passion in your gut

dominated you no more.


said to me, I will fight no more

gonna give without hesitation

I surrender my body,

ever visited

ever discovered. ..


I love me

dedicate to follow, step by step

kiss to kiss every inch

,

me drink the nectar,

thirst, your lips

the desired source,

of your sweet body ... continued

the mountains of your chest, my tongue runs

,

the valley of thy womb,

getting wet by water, travel

your rivers,

I eat your skin,

sweet tan.


I love you,

my path will lead you by

of love, I invitastes

suplicastes me to continue,

and with smooth,

give you all my love,

body and soul ...


You and I meet,

perfect rhythm,

our desire to dance,

together to dance, love

magnifique,

give us pleasure,

of feelings of love.

I ... I've got you excited,

the limits of passion,

conquer your mons pubis,

the desire of your body,

could not stop,

pouring from your innermost being.

And then ...

enjoy your body was wet,

your heart beating,

uncontrollably, my hands gently smoothing the

,

of your beautiful skin ...

I went back to sleep ... but before you

look like you were sleeping as you begged

,

want to feel your love, make love

,

sleep with you,

though life could not sleep,

that never ends,

the time of having you in my arms

...

there, love that I've done

for this haunted

your sweet love, forever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment