Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Portable Stereo System

¨ ¨ ° Only let me love you ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨


Let me love you more than ever,

before I did,

let me close my eyes,

let me dream,

close your eyes, breathe deeply

,

and dream with me, let me feel

beats,

your tender heart,

the smell of your skin,

the touch of your hands,

feel the touch of your face,

my face, our

cheeks rubbing skin on skin,

joining our lips,

united in one being. Dejame


kiss your mouth, your saliva

let me drink, let me

to quench my thirst,

want to feel the tingling,

causing my kisses, let me

mine life,

fill you with my love ,

want to feel my fingers,

exploring on your back,

feel the palms of my hands,

resting on your breasts ...

Look into my eyes,

and say I'm going,

truly love, I love the

arrived,

to ease your back,

with the tips of my fingers,

brought together into a single skin,

we are one body, with a single

thirst, thirst for love

, without stopping a

and again ... Love


Desnudate for me

that I will do it for you,

look at you, you look at me

want to feel my love, as I

recreational

with the beauty of your body will feel

as I turn,

my fire inside you feel like flowing

,

love through your veins,

feel like your eyes,

rest in me

down your soul trembling with pleasure,

always love me, just love

gird our bodies,

to penetrate the silence,

to end a great pleasure,

deep within you,


It was our moment,

magical night,

first crossed,

our eyes then our lips

,

followed them and eventually, our entire body

,

in the deepest ecstasy . Felipe


Brea












0 comments:

Post a Comment