Monday, March 7, 2011

Difference Between Lite And Soy Sauce

¨ ¨ · Feel my soul cries as I Love ·

Feel my soul,

as you cries,

to be at your side,

feels each

of my writings,

and speak my soul,

want you to be resident,

of my soul, I love you
poque
that you seal my soul.


Kiss my soul,

with tender caresses,

my voice be,

a sweet whisper to

Your beautiful soul,

am your encouragement to worship, have sim

end, we gather our souls

,

to be a single soul.


feel My love, my soul

as you want,

as longs with great passion,

tonight will be my source of life,

with your sweet kisses,

prisoners will be my kisses,

delivered every desire eternal

be my river of life,

that calms my thirst,

to love forever. Life of mine


are already part of my soul

,

'm already part of your soul, I now give
heat


your soul as you give warmth to my soul, this feeling



the essence that penetrates deeper, I would put my stamp

love,

to scream my soul, my love

as I love you ,

my soul I feel deep inside, so

hear when

in my life, I feel

to deliver every word of love, I love you mara

my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment