Friday, January 28, 2011

Japanese Kissing Teacher And Student

¨ ¨ ¨ ° thanks for existing, beautiful friend · ¨




Thanks for existing,

by noticing me,

for a moment,

of your life,

only for love,

just for loving you so much,

for letting me enjoy

your presence

of your beautiful heart.

by looking at me for speaking ...


Thanks for letting me dream,

hold you in my arms,

for making me live with you,

may provoke,

illusion to kiss,

temptation
fall in love,

by instant of the night ...


Thank you for breathing,

walk, look, talk,

wake up, smile, listen ...

thank you for existing,

thanks and thanks a million,

for letting me love you ...

And though it was for a moment,

thanks for your absence,

because I do,

Always remember,

thanks for your silence,

because I do,

evoke your words,

every moment,

because I can evoke ,

nights in my dream with

thanks for not being,

because today,

at this moment,

I know that

anywhere.

where you are, my heart

feel you forever.


Felipe Brea


0 comments:

Post a Comment