Saturday, July 3, 2010

Is Perrier Water Good When Pregnant

"My heart goes out to shoot" to witness the concert Drexler.


some time ago, more than a year, I made a post about the inconsistency and helplessness came over me, because my favorite musician, Jorge Drexler, went to a concert in the sister city of Caracas, and then did not come around here, did not visit the town nearest stars to delight with "The dust of stars."

But today, July 3, two thousand nine, those feelings of resignation and why not, rabies, have become faded and hopes, "Desire" and many "Noctiluca" not abide by the "curfew" to "Sea" what Sea

I express my excitement about the visit of this virtuoso ENT doctor who undoubtedly seduce us not only with his voice especially will with his lyrics, which are macro and micro that speak of our "Soledad" and "Love and chance", which makes me feel a unique and therefore very important, but simultaneously places me only as a grain of sand in the ocean.

After three years of waiting (since I met her magnificent work in the summer of 2007), now suppose that one of my deepest dreams will come true, his lyrics, melodies and unique compositions Cd's will of pirates, YouTube videos and songs from their MySpace at Auditorium Theatre Julio Mario Santodomingo, north of Bogota, to leave "Eco" in our memories and our hearts.

I was surprised that a week after the opening of ticket sales in Tuboleta.com had been completely exhausted and that they were more than 1300 ballots, this is a very good omen for this kind of events in the country continue to make, and it was not a pair of ragamuffins ... were more than a thousand people will vibrate song to song, and we hope to continue enjoying and enjoying good music, if possible in the future, Drexler in the Campin Coliseum .-

I still have not I know as I wish, that is why I have no idea how this will react upon seeing the Uruguayan musician on stage, I do not know if chillaré, if I laugh, if you observe passively or otherwise sing a lung each of his songs ( or at least those I know and know well modesty aside their discography). Only time will tell and my behavior.

I hope to hear, live, singing, clapping and "Love the story than to the outcome."

De band sound (section did not use quite some time) will undoubtedly Drexler songs - to get ready for the concert -

* Jewish Milonga del Moro (Included on his album "Eco", 2005)

* Ceasefire (Included in the album "Frontier" of 1999)

* Eden (from his album "The light that knows steal" from 1992)

* Flowers in the Sea (included on the album "Rain" in 1998)

* Venom (the 1994 album, "Radar")

* A country with the name of a river ("Sea", his album of 2001)

* Two colors, black and white (from "Swing" album of his authorship of 1996)-This song is special to me and who sings with Paulinho Moska, a singer born in Rio de Janeiro of which I am also a faithful follower-

* Soledad (the 2006 album, "12 seconds of Darkness")-This song save a noble sentiment, well I love and that is interpreted by the Brazilian singer Maria Rita, one of my favorite singers-

* All your posts (from his latest album "Love the plot") I hope to sing tonight.

see, is a unique artist and yet very complete and with a repertoire and unique significance.




0 comments:

Post a Comment