Thursday, August 27, 2009

X18 Warrior Pocket Bike

Death will come and have your eyes ...

like to talk about a guy I saw today in my college, he a young man about 23 years, height 1.70 and of thin build.

wore a sweater and an olive green jeans, longish curly hair, fell slightly in her walk on her face.

not know the place where he was going, I went to my faculty and was on the route that our eyes met:


There he was, his gaze rocked my pericarp and put to boil my cerebrospinal fluid. His look shy and yet so challenging that my femur generated and Perene blink, as rarely happens to see someone.


His eyes, flashes of light, a reflection of so much innocence, so many dreams, desires that the bodily strength would be weak to do them all really.


hidden in those glasses, that her clothes look inside and I was announced as if time was on our side.


His eyes penetrated mine, as if the most intimate, as if thousands of orgasms achieved through a simple look.


And now what will happen "return our eyes to be collected?," Will again be at a glance?, Is the fate conspire so you can look again at their beauty?


lot of stupid, a bit of a dreamer, just a couple of simple men, who were for the first time and unaware of their looks to continue his walk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment