Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Hoodie Kates Playground

Dreamer

Tonight I dream about you.
The time has passed, the night is finished and bloom a lot in my dreams.
reborn many hope that one day you made me yearn.
But what good is it take over my body, my mind, my thoughts all
those emotions when I see an abysmal void in my existence, I thought I had closed empty but every time I hear your voice and those hugs yours who break bones, scare the cold and bring to mind shooting nights and warm kisses.
And though much time has passed, and little or nothing you know, I'm glad that you are happy.
And so, no matter what you think of me, I keep dreaming of you, to keep feeling alive.
And I do not know if they will all those yesterdays, I would be happy just like you.
least dreaming.

Soundtrack
"find and Farewells" Maria Rita (CD player is on the right)

0 comments:

Post a Comment