Friday, November 7, 2008

Why Is My Head Pulsing

O Tenho é o single tantrums

The act of writing, translating my ideas and thoughts, which in part makes me forget the problems and difficulties that plague typical mortal.
Well one aspect that some months ago put me greatly to think, were the love .. Fortunately I can say that it has passed to another stage, and then I consider it lucky because the only think that made things lost time "Valuable" by that I mean that I spent thinking of things to come, in subjects who knew only virtually, however, I realized .. or would the professor Super O "I Consciousness" and confirmed that indeed it was a real lose of time.
However, although I think that "takes" my way, I think there are still many things to improve, especially my relationships, and why do I say?.
I support the possibility that I have stopped many balls at people who do not deserve even five, on the contrary I descuidao to very valuable as some close friends from school, some acquaintances of the past, by the way, thinking about it gives me a rather ugly nostalgia.
In this process of introspection so I did something machete, is due in part to a song by Julieta Venegas I heard a few days in a bus, and in fact is well known .* lately
could say that now I'll try to Enjoying the most of the time, people, images, sounds and sensations of this instead of longing for an uncertain future in which haste to know the past (I say this because I happened) .

* The song in question is "Present" and although I like Julieta Venegas up to "Bueninvento" Unpluggued I must admit that I liked, especially the duet he has with John are in the song "In My Steps", which is one of my favorite

0 comments:

Post a Comment